If you’re using Feedburner, you’ve maybe noticed they now prompt you to migrate to using a Google account. I did it last night and found the migration has a couple issues.
1) Feedburner re-scrapes any external feed data sources after the merge. You might have noticed my feed suddenly re-posted a couple photos from Flickr – this was FB crapping out.
2) Some of the feed settings are lost, and need to be re-enabled. Like, my feed suddenly stopped tracking individual item statistics. After re-enabling the setting, I noticed all historic data was lost for the item stats.
3) Site stats have disappeared, probably in favor of Google Analytics integration. However, the GA integration isn’t live yet (or at least I can’t find it).
So, the old wisdom of holding account migration until you’re forced to do it would have served me better. Sigh.