These are things I’ve found interesting between October 25th through October 27th:
- Bruce Mau Design –
- Gamasutra – Features – Facebook Games Level Up – So very true. In emerging markets that aren't yet saturated with stale genres, the designer is the primary force for generating real value for the customer. If you are truly passionate about game design, I cannot imagine any reason for wasting your life in the slave camps of AAA development where you are guaranteed to be treated as a second-class worker tasked with polishing the cutlery.
- PayPal Rolls Out Cheaper Way To Process Microtransactions – Virtual Goods News –
- Entrepreneurship as a Science – The Business Model/Customer Development Stack – Steve Blank is the Daniel Cook of Business.
- Nintendo president says Apple a bigger threat than Microsoft in games –
- Apple in negotiations to purchase streaming service Spotify – rumor –
- Molehill sneak peek now on Labs! –
- The Lens Profile Downloader now available! –
- Browser-Based Bigpoint Claims 150M Registered Users –